In Person Meeting Survey
We would appreciate your response to this survey in terms of returning to live network meetings, or remaining online for our 5 November & 3 December 2020 meetings. Our December meeting has always been a special one, and we will still bring you this experience whether in person or online.
Our members’ comfort, budget and safety is of utmost importance to us, and so this survey will allow us to make the best informed decision for you.
Live Network Meetings Level 1 Protocol Updates
Under the level 1 regulations, Tsogo Sun can accommodate 100 people for an event at the Elangeni Hotel (The Maharani Tower is currently closed).
The price per head will increase to R330 for members, and R360 for non-members to accommodate the hotels COVID related fee increase.
Strict protocols will be in place, and will need to be followed by all attendees:
- Delegates and employees temperature will be scanned with a thermal scanner on arrival at the hotel
- Delegates and employees will be required to complete a screening questionnaire on arrival
- Delegates will be required to exercise increased sanitising and disinfecting practices
- Delegates and employees are required to wear masks except when eating or drinking
- Seating will be spread out to ensure that a 1.5 meter social distancing is maintained
- Menus and service standards have been adjusted and aligned to the hotel's health and safety protocols and Government regulations
Online Network Meetings
Will continue as they have been for the past 6 months, with break out rooms, guest speakers and more.
The Meeting fee will still remain R50 for members and R80 for non-members in November and December.
This survey is now closed. Thank you to those who shared their thoughts.