- This event has passed.
October 2022 Workshop
October 20, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Topic: Financial Fitness
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the ‘money game’ and how you can create financial security.
- How to set up a spending plan (budget) that works.
- Debt – what it costs; & how to get out of debt.
- Practical ways to save more and start investing.
- How much is enough? Create your plan for the future you want.
You will move from a state of fear and worry about money to one of hope and confidence. No matter what your age or income, you will be able to create a strategy and plan for a better future.
This workshop is for you if:
- You never seem to have enough money, no matter how hard you work,
- You want to take back control of your finances and are ready to take some action (with help),
- You are fearful of ending up like many of your friends or family who constantly struggle with finances,
- You are tired of worrying about money,
- You don’t have time to read multiple books or research the best way to become financially free.
Click on "Select Options" below to choose your booking options.
Presenter: Nikki Sinclair
Nikki Sinclair is a Financial Freedom Education Specialist. She chooses to focus on the two areas that we, like most people, struggle with – Personal financial skills which teaches us how to manage our money because it’s not about how much you earn, but what you do with it, and - Investing 101 because the most common question asked once anyone has savings is ‘What do I do with the money?’
“Combining years of experience, knowledge and expertise into these two interactive workshops has been challenging, but fun and so rewarding as I’ve had the privilege of sharing peace of mind, giving new hope and seeing lives change” says Nikki.