- This event has passed.
May 2020 Workshop
May 13, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Topic: Banking secrets that can save money!
Key topics discussed will include:
- How do banks determine if & how much they will lend to businesses (Small/Medium/Large)
- How Banks Price for Risk & how you can reduce your Interest rates.
- Which Loan Makes sense for my business.
- How to Purchase a part or all of a business without the necessary Capital.
- What the Banks are offering as relief / help during the COVID 19 Pandemic.
- What other services the banks offer for small business that you may not be aware of.
Click on "Select Options" below to choose your booking options.
Presenter: Grant Smith
Grant Heads up the SME customer segment for FNB across KZN. (Businesses from Start up to +- R 10 Million Turnover) He joined the bank in 2011 as an Account Executive managing large corporate customer relationships for the bank. Prior to joining FNB, Grant worked in London, Sydney & New York for various organisations across varying financial disciplines. He is a Chartered Accountant having served his articles at Deloitte & Touché.