- This event has passed.
July 2020 Workshop
Jul 21, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Topic: Brand Protection on Social Media for Yourself & Your Business
With the way the world has changed due to the corona virus pandemic and lockdown, the digital presence of your business is now more important than ever when it comes to both sales, and customer service.
In this workshop, Mel will walk you through the essentials when it comes to:
- Making sure all of your online info is accurate (with an easy checklist)
- How quickly do we need to respond to customer inquiries to get the highest conversion rate?
- What you should be putting into your email newsletters (and what you shouldn't)
- How to deal with stressed clients & negative reviews - both online and offline.
- A few words about navigating treacherous waters on social media as an Ambassador of your company brand.
Click on "Select Options" below to choose your booking options.
PRESENTER: Mel Gard
Mel became a Certified WSI Internet Marketing Consultant in July 2009. She is crazy about Paid Search Marketing, SEO, Reputation Management and Google Analytics. Mel likes to be the center of attention, and is a regular speaker at events for networking groups, schools and Chambers of Commerce.
Mel was the 2016-2017 Chairperson of KZN Women in Business, and is deeply passionate about teaching business owners (especially women) how Digital Marketing can impact their bottom line. Before joining the digital marketing world, she and her husband owned restaurants in Durban and Joburg. She has been a business owner and entrepreneur for over 16 years. She is a mom to 2 young kids, so doesn’t have much free time. She keeps sane with Zumba and wine, although not at the same time.