- This event has passed.
August 2020 Meeting
August 6, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Topic: Can your business survive without customers?
During the uncertain economic times we have all found ourselves in, Peach Piche shares with us her Top 10 tips on Customer Retention to help you grow your business and stand out from the rest.
Click on "Select Options" below to choose your booking options.
Guest Speaker: Peach Piche
Peach is a Guestologist and Customer Experience Champion who has owned and operated her company, Fresh Eyes, since 1998. Having trained over 150 000 staff in South Africa and into Africa, Peach loves sharing her passion, expertise and experience when partnering with brands to shift mindsets and behaviours, as well as drive sales.
Peach has experienced the opening and closing of a retail store, the long working hours, the public holidays and weekends in retail, hotels and restaurants whilst engaging staff and getting creative to achieve targets. Peach managed Rennies Travel branches in KZN completing a mini MBA with Brian Joffe (Bidvest)
- She has extensive Tourism experience – Imperial Car Rental, Protea Hotels as well as running a Hotel and Conference Centre in the Drakensberg.
- She was contracted by Radio 5 (now 5FM) to do daily voice overs for traffic in KZN including live cross overs.
- She launched cellular in SA for MTN and won the National Award “Best of The Best” winning a trip to Las Vegas, Disneyland and The Bahamas.
- She owned a Team Building company during the 1994 – 2000 political and corporate integration phase, hosting and facilitating Team builds for SA’s top corporates.
- She owned a 4 x 4 driver training facility, contracted to Landrover for their clients whilst also hosting corporate and customer events, vehicle launches, press launches, training and weekends away.
- Co-Ordinated the MTN Tent and Hospitality at the Durban July - Won Best Tent.
- Conceptualised and trained the MOJO campaign for World Cup 2010 and 2014 - for 14 000 Wimpy staff from Cape Town to Gaberone.
- Owned African Candles – An initiative to create employment whilst upskilling Zulu women in the crafting of unique African moulded candles.
Fresh Eyes consults and partners with a range of industries, training and empowering staff whilst retaining her entrepreneurial flair boasting an impressive portfolio of top drawer clients. Some of her clients include: Wimpy, Mugg & Bean, Three Cities, Tsogo Sun, Unilever, Spar, First Resorts, Vida E, John Dory’s, Aspen, BP, Shell, EXcellerate to mention but a few.