- This event has passed.
August 2017 Workshop
August 23, 2017 @ 9:00 amR100
Topic: Intermediate Excel
Super practical and great value! This is what will be covered:
- Creating a Filter and using Filters.
- Conditional Formatting
- Data sort by multiple Fields
- Remove Duplicate data
- Find and Replace
- Data Capturing Validation (Data rules, comes with errors if wrong data captured.
- Text to column using a common separator including SPACE, COMMA.
- Group / Ungroup data and Subtotal
- Name Manager.
Click on "Select Options" below to choose your booking options.
Guest Speaker: Roger Ramseier
Roger Ramseier is the Managing Director of Ritzy IT Pty Ltd and has been in business since 1993.
Ritzy IT specializes in Sage Pastel Accounting and Payroll software. What makes us standout from our competitors is our advanced skill set. Rogers advanced skills comes from a solid understanding of excel and formulas, mastering excel helps with all aspects of your business. Having advanced excel skills can turn manual processes that took weeks to complete into something that takes only a few minutes.