Skills Development / Training
For individual personal / professional development:
• Public workshops (personal growth, transitioning into leadership, strategic planning) – these are run a regular intervals during the year, currently only available in Durban
• 1on1 coaching / mentoring – at least 3 sessions, using a strengths-based approach, drawing on Appreciative Inquiry principles
For SMEs / NPOs / Schools:
• Strategic / Growth / Change planning – this is a consultative, collaborative process that results in a 2-5 year long range plan, with clear 6-monthly / annual strategic or operational objectives and milestones
• In-house training programs that are customized in line with your context and skill requirements: Customer Service (both frontline and backroom staff), Designed 4 Greatness (personal and professional development), Power of Calm (stress and lifestyle management / improvement) and Emerging Leaders (for those transitioning into leadership / supervisory / management positions)
For Medium / Large Organisations:
• Bespoke learning and development programs, tools and resources
• Train-the-Trainer programs to support implementation of bespoke programs
• Culture by Design – designing and building desired culture and ways of working through employee and management engagement
• Appreciative Inquiry
• Alignment workshops and forums
Fresh Eyes Communication believes that SOFT skills build STRONG brands. With over 25 years’ experience in the communication industry at large, Fresh Eyes is perfectly positioned to assess, assist and up-skill individuals, teams and corporates in order to build both personal and corporate brands. A range of interactive half- and full day workshops utilise Fresh Eyes’ unique facilitation approach to ensure maximum benefit and learning for all participants.
Do all management and staff communicate effectively with each other?
Is there conflict and frequent disagreements in the workplace?
Would you like to improve your company’s communication skills in order to reduce conflict and build trust and productivity?
It is a documented fact that poor communication skills are the number one cause of conflict, misunderstanding and disagreements in the workplace.
If you are experiencing the frustration of decreasing productivity, increase in mistrust and general disconnect, you are not alone.
My goal for you is to create platforms and opportunities conducive to developing exceptional personal communication skills by offering world-class communication-based workshops.
There are 3 major benefits to developing clear communication skills in the office environment:
1. Personal development for all staff, at all levels
2. Reduced staff turnover due to improved intra- and interdepartmental communication and teamwork
3. Improved internal communication leads to improved external communication
Whether you have a detailed skills training plan or not, we can help you to tailor a communications training programme, guaranteeing tangible results for all participants.
eDeaf are a BEE level 2 company. We aim to bridge the gap between the Deaf and the Hearing world. We are accredited training providers, offering training through highly skilled Deaf facilitators and we also provide post placement support of Deaf individuals into your work space. Suitable industries for employment include manufacturing, logistics, wholesale and retail, distribution centres etc. Deaf people are able bodied so it is fairly easy to integrate a Deaf person with a bit of sensitization and helpful hints and tips.
We offer Public Speaking and Communication Skills Training to Corporates and individuals. Courses include: Public Speaking, Vocal Confidence, Customer Service, Call Centre Excellence, Team Building, and Assertive Courses. We offer group training at a selected venue in Westville. However, we will travel to the client’s venue of choice if in-house training is required.
It is believed that every child can be helped to achieve with continuous motivation and a healthy boost of his or her self confidence. Every child is tested free of charge to see exactly where his or her problems lie. The children who enroll are placed on a programme designed at a level where they are able to cope. The qualified teacher leads them through a graded programme step by step through more complex work until they have reached the level of their present grade. The Kip McGrath system helps the child at the root of the problem and is founded on individualised attention and personal care. The programme brings peace of mind to many concerned parents. Parents who bring their children to the Kip McGrath Education Centres are grateful to have found someone who can help correct their child’s problems.
Yvonne, the head instructor is qualified through both Swimming South Africa and Swim Dynamics. She is registered with Swimming South Africa annually, and holds up to date First Aid Level 1 & CPR, and Police Clearance.