To provide service and support to the disabled from all communities.
Our philosophy is that by working together, there’s no limit to what we can achieve. There are infinite opportunities to make a meaningful difference – which is why we want to partner with organisations to work towards building a better world.
If your customers, employees, or shareholders have causes that they care about, let’s work together to find the right initiative which aligns with your company values, and helps you meet your business and bottom line objectives.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT YOUR BUSINESS?
1. BEE Scorecard points towards Socio-Economic Development (SED) Points
2. Tax 18A certificate (100% deductible)
3. BSST will project manage any Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) project from start to finish.
4. Helping corporates achieve success and fulfilment with proficient CSR Projects
5. Employee engagement, helping increase staff collaboration and morale.
6. Positive publicity, helping build brand loyalty with your clients
Consumers want to support companies that are associated with a good cause, and employees want to work for socially-responsible companies. We can help you with both.
Sponsorship, fundraising, and donations are crucial to our success, and we have several projects and initiatives that need support.
An outline of some options that will benefit both of our organisations are detailed below for your consideration. These are by no means exhaustive, and a collaboration together could manifest on any number of levels – which we are willing to explore in more detail should you wish to partner with us…
TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS
BSST is an accredited NPO and PBO. Should you wish to contribute through funding, sponsoring, or donating to BSST, you will receive tax deduction privileges under Section 18A of the Act for supporting an NPO.
1. Family Integration Programme (orphan and vulnerable children)
2. Breastmilk Bank
3. The HIV Prevention Programme (empowering Youth and Caregivers through Life Skills Education and Income Generation Projects)
We achieve our mission by responding to reports of cruelty, rescuing and treating animals, sheltering stray and unwanted animals, providing subsidised veterinary care for underprivileged or pensioned pet owners and educating the public about responsible pet ownership.
The Clothing Bank, offers underpriviledged men and mothers an opportunity on how to become self sustainable business entrepeneurs through our learning programme and through practical training of allowing them to purchase clothing, appliances and homeware donated to us by major retailers in South Africa. We offer mentoring, life coaching, counselling, business, life and financial skills to assist them on their holistic journey.