At Consider It Sorted, we pride ourselves in taking care of our client’s needs so that they can concentrate on growing their business. We focus on the administrative and financial tasks that are time-consuming and with our commitment, they can concentrate on making their businesses a success.
Let Consider It Sorted get you on the right track to peace of mind.
WAHM WorkSpace is building the community for a coworking space for women. We offer Virtual Administration services provided by work at home moms. We currently host monthly networking events and co-host training and workshops that empower women in various ways.
We offer the following services
– A free 30min consultation to decide what you need and don’t need in order to maximise your space and make it more user friendly for you!
– We will complete the space in the time quoted
– We will remove any donations or unwanted items for a small service fee
– We offer follow up sessions to keep your space organised
– We assist in putting procedures in place to make life easier moving forward
– We are available on Saturdays and Public Holidays
– We take all donations to We Are Durban and can arrange removal of large items
– We work in any space in the home or office, as well as facilitating paper to digital migration for the office and organising and decluttering your computer or email.
When in Doubt, Call us out.
Anton Lembede Street
We specialised in Adult learning
We offer training in your premises
We are accredited provider, with constituent assessors and moderators
We travel everywhere, currently focus on KZN region
GSM PTT Two-Way Radio & VOIP PBX Systems with Personal Tracking and Silent Panic, visible on your cellphone or PC, that will halve your telephone & logistics bills without the coverage problems. We can link to your existing system and also offer a cellphone based personal tracking and panic system. Our System works for everyone from small home users to Large Global operations, offering the options to use your cellphone and Two-way Radio’s as extensions rather than taking messages when staff are out of the office