- Accommodation/Hospitality (2)
- Accounting (1)
- Administration (1)
- Aviation (0)
- Business Services (6)
- Business/Personal Coaching (3)
- Charity/NGO (4)
- Construction (0)
- Engineering (0)
- Entertainment (0)
- Eventing/Event Management (0)
- Fashion (1)
- Financial Services (2)
- Food Industry (3)
- General (2)
- Graphic Design (0)
- Health & Beauty (7)
- Human Resources (2)
- Legal (3)
- Marketing & Public Relations (7)
- Organisational / Personal Development (0)
- Painting & Renovating (1)
- Photography (1)
- Printing (2)
- Recruitment (3)
- Signage (1)
- Skills Development / Training (6)
- Sound & Lighting (0)
- Travel (2)
- Verification Services (1)
- Website Development (2)
Imagine waking up this morning knowing that by this evening you will have your dream website online and working for you!
We work for YOU for 1 day so you can reap the rewards every day thereafter!
1 Day Webs offers a one day website development service. Once you have gathered your content, branding and relevant images, we design and develop your website for you in just one day. Visit our website to book a complimentary consultation or to book your 1 Day Website build day.
Training and Development
Our core business
In the area of soft skills, attitude, leadership development, organisational development, performance management, change management, team building and host of training programmes. We are flexible and custom design our processes to suit our clients.
One-on-one coaching with managers and individuals for top performance. Our innovative modules offer an alternate to the traditional approach of training. One-on-one coaching allows for the building of trust, confidentiality and personal performance breakthroughs.
We offer our clients the expertise of highly skilled facilitators and specialists who focus on personal and professional development, strategic and visioning processes, organisational development, high performance leadership, change mastery, skills and attitude alignment, team building, specific job development, personal coaching, talent management, design and development of outcome-based training courses.
Profiling and Assessment
Profiles of South Africa is a leader in profiling, assessment and talent management that is used by 7 of the top 10 fortune 500 companies. The most expensive problems companies deal with today can be solved (or at least diminished) with a better understanding of the people you employ. Matching people successfully with the work they do is the key. We can provide a complete system, custom designed to address your most pressing concerns.
With more than 23 years experience, Pro Appointments offers clients peace of mind
For individual personal / professional development:
• Public workshops (personal growth, transitioning into leadership, strategic planning) - these are run a regular intervals during the year, currently only available in Durban
• 1on1 coaching / mentoring - at least 3 sessions, using a strengths-based approach, drawing on Appreciative Inquiry principles
For SMEs / NPOs / Schools:
• Strategic / Growth / Change planning – this is a consultative, collaborative process that results in a 2-5 year long range plan, with clear 6-monthly / annual strategic or operational objectives and milestones
• In-house training programs that are customized in line with your context and skill requirements: Customer Service (both frontline and backroom staff), Designed 4 Greatness (personal and professional development), Power of Calm (stress and lifestyle management / improvement) and Emerging Leaders (for those transitioning into leadership / supervisory / management positions)
For Medium / Large Organisations:
• Bespoke learning and development programs, tools and resources
• Train-the-Trainer programs to support implementation of bespoke programs
• Culture by Design – designing and building desired culture and ways of working through employee and management engagement
• Appreciative Inquiry
• Alignment workshops and forums
EM-Between Communications dynamic sister duo specialise in comprehensive communication strategies, tailor-made for each of our clients. With over 30 years combined experience in the Public Relations Industry we know what works! What are you waiting for? Let us help you get your brand out there!
Printing of magazines, catalogues and brochures plus full colour and black only books and a full digital service.
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, we have offices in over 80 countries. We’re a powerful network of marketers who strive to discover, analyze, build and implement digital solutions that win digital marketing awards and help businesses succeed online.
I am the sales and social consultant for WSI Internet Marketing. I ensure our clients are happy and manage the relationships between them and WSI. Client liason is pertinent to keeping everyone happy. I also consult with businesses to assist in their marketing strategies. We provide solutions and want the best for our clients. Every new business deal that we sign is always looked over to ensure that we will be able to bring true value to the client. We take pride in helping businesses make the most of the Rands they spend on digital marketing.
Depending on individual business needs My Guys offer the option of a once-off consultation or a complete business management solution designed to specific requirements. We also assist in back-dated projects to ensure all previous outstanding Tax returns are calculated and completed.
The teams key objective is to build and develop long-term relationships with clients, growing trust and offering the security of knowing that business support is a simple e-mail or phone call away.
By helping entrepreneurs to achieve their goals by focusing on their core business needs, we assist small to medium firms in delivering best practice across all operations. Our goal for clients is to understand all areas of their business while focusing on their sales and growth while we focus on their numbers.
Gwyn is the Co- Owner of the Durban-based company “My Guys”. This family run business is celebrating their 5th Birthday, with Gwyn joining the team in 2014 after more than 14 years’ service in the Private Wealth Banking sector.
I am passionate about supporting individuals to step into their uniqueness in way that's meaningful for them...
I am a Personal Development Coach in Durban, with an authentic passion for supporting individuals in a unique and meaningful way. While I work with the NeuroLeadership - Results structure and the Transforming Insights process and model – both of which are a brain based approach to coaching, I also work very closely with my intuition and what I am picking up from the client that goes beyond the words they share in our conversations. I consider myself to be warm, passionate, enthusiastic and committed to each and every one of my clients. I feel privileged to be part of each of my client’s individual journeys…
I offer a personalised one on one coaching experience that supports an individual’s desire for positive change…
• Personal Development coaching – supporting an individual to create the change or changes that offers them a life to love.
• Career Coaching – supporting an individual in the context of their career.
• Business Coaching – Supporting Solopreneurs, Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners.
I have also stepped into the space of facilitation - bringing in my coaching style to support individuals and/or team members to move forward and ignite possibilities.
Fresh Eyes Communication believes that SOFT skills build STRONG brands. With over 25 years' experience in the communication industry at large, Fresh Eyes is perfectly positioned to assess, assist and up-skill individuals, teams and corporates in order to build both personal and corporate brands. A range of interactive half- and full day workshops utilise Fresh Eyes' unique facilitation approach to ensure maximum benefit and learning for all participants.