- Accommodation/Hospitality (3)
- Accounting (1)
- Administration (1)
- Aviation (0)
- Business Services (6)
- Business/Personal Coaching (2)
- Charity/NGO (5)
- Construction (0)
- Engineering (0)
- Entertainment (1)
- Eventing/Event Management (1)
- Fashion (2)
- Financial Services (2)
- Food Industry (3)
- General (3)
- Graphic Design (1)
- Health & Beauty (6)
- Human Resources (2)
- Legal (4)
- Marketing & Public Relations (8)
- Organisational / Personal Development (0)
- Painting & Renovating (1)
- Photography (1)
- Printing (1)
- Recruitment (1)
- Signage (1)
- Skills Development / Training (6)
- Sound & Lighting (0)
- Travel (2)
- Verification Services (1)
- Website Development (2)
Contact us to find out what we can do for your business!
We are a small, adaptable company who are able to meet our clients unique needs. Services you can trust, quality you can afford.
We do this through;
1. Focusing on what your company’s vision, mission and objectives are and then designing and facilitating the implementation of the HR processes and interventions that you need, how you need them and when you need them
2. Keeping it simple, fast, efficient and where necessary technology based
3. Keeping abreast of the latest and greatest trends and being pro-active in our approach to building them into our initiatives and bringing them to life in your business
4. Partnering with specialists, if or when required, that provide specialist skill and knowledge in support of your needs
The Benjamin situate in Florida Road Durban and Champagne Castle set in the u'Khahlamba Central Drakensberg Escarpment
As the founder of the Hello Boss Community, Ashley is also an avid community builder and people connector (yes, that's a thing!), a coffee and G & T enthusiast; novice minimalist, bullet journaler and planning strategist. She is also a new mommy to little Georgia Rose (aka Pea), and has been described by those closest to her as a stubborn optimist, and a firm believer in building a business around a life you love (and not the other way around!).
At Consider It Sorted, we pride ourselves in taking care of our client’s needs so that they can concentrate on growing their business. We focus on the administrative and financial tasks that are time-consuming and with our commitment, they can concentrate on making their businesses a success.
Let Consider It Sorted get you on the right track to peace of mind.
WAHM WorkSpace is building the community for a coworking space for women. We offer Virtual Administration services provided by work at home moms. We currently host monthly networking events and co-host training and workshops that empower women in various ways.
To provide service and support to the disabled from all communities.
Brenda Daniels is a freelance writer and editor who loves stories - reading about them, watching them, experiencing them and writing about them. Apart from this review blog Brenda also writes fiction, and offers a number of writing and editing services to small businesses.
We offer the following services
- A free 30min consultation to decide what you need and don't need in order to maximise your space and make it more user friendly for you!
- We will complete the space in the time quoted
- We will remove any donations or unwanted items for a small service fee
- We offer follow up sessions to keep your space organised
- We assist in putting procedures in place to make life easier moving forward
- We are available on Saturdays and Public Holidays
- We take all donations to We Are Durban and can arrange removal of large items
- We work in any space in the home or office, as well as facilitating paper to digital migration for the office and organising and decluttering your computer or email.