- Accommodation/Hospitality (2)
- Accounting (1)
- Administration (1)
- Aviation (0)
- Business Services (6)
- Business/Personal Coaching (2)
- Charity/NGO (4)
- Construction (0)
- Engineering (0)
- Entertainment (0)
- Eventing/Event Management (1)
- Fashion (1)
- Financial Services (2)
- Food Industry (3)
- General (3)
- Graphic Design (1)
- Health & Beauty (7)
- Human Resources (2)
- Legal (4)
- Marketing & Public Relations (6)
- Organisational / Personal Development (0)
- Painting & Renovating (1)
- Photography (1)
- Printing (1)
- Recruitment (1)
- Signage (1)
- Skills Development / Training (6)
- Sound & Lighting (0)
- Travel (2)
- Verification Services (1)
- Website Development (2)
Contact us to find out what we can do for your business!
We are a small, adaptable company who are able to meet our clients unique needs. Services you can trust, quality you can afford.
We do this through;
1. Focusing on what your company’s vision, mission and objectives are and then designing and facilitating the implementation of the HR processes and interventions that you need, how you need them and when you need them
2. Keeping it simple, fast, efficient and where necessary technology based
3. Keeping abreast of the latest and greatest trends and being pro-active in our approach to building them into our initiatives and bringing them to life in your business
4. Partnering with specialists, if or when required, that provide specialist skill and knowledge in support of your needs
As the founder of the Hello Boss Community, Ashley is also an avid community builder and people connector (yes, that's a thing!), a coffee and G & T enthusiast; novice minimalist, bullet journaler and planning strategist. She is also a new mommy to little Georgia Rose (aka Pea), and has been described by those closest to her as a stubborn optimist, and a firm believer in building a business around a life you love (and not the other way around!).
At Consider It Sorted, we pride ourselves in taking care of our client’s needs so that they can concentrate on growing their business. We focus on the administrative and financial tasks that are time-consuming and with our commitment, they can concentrate on making their businesses a success.
Let Consider It Sorted get you on the right track to peace of mind.
WAHM WorkSpace is building the community for a coworking space for women. We offer Virtual Administration services provided by work at home moms. We currently host monthly networking events and co-host training and workshops that empower women in various ways.
To provide service and support to the disabled from all communities.
We offer the following services
- A free 30min consultation to decide what you need and don't need in order to maximise your space and make it more user friendly for you!
- We will complete the space in the time quoted
- We will remove any donations or unwanted items for a small service fee
- We offer follow up sessions to keep your space organised
- We assist in putting procedures in place to make life easier moving forward
- We are available on Saturdays and Public Holidays
- We take all donations to We Are Durban and can arrange removal of large items
- We work in any space in the home or office, as well as facilitating paper to digital migration for the office and organising and decluttering your computer or email.
When in Doubt, Call us out.
Our philosophy is that by working together, there’s no limit to what we can achieve. There are infinite opportunities to make a meaningful difference – which is why we want to partner with organisations to work towards building a better world.
If your customers, employees, or shareholders have causes that they care about, let’s work together to find the right initiative which aligns with your company values, and helps you meet your business and bottom line objectives.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT YOUR BUSINESS?
1. BEE Scorecard points towards Socio-Economic Development (SED) Points
2. Tax 18A certificate (100% deductible)
3. BSST will project manage any Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) project from start to finish.
4. Helping corporates achieve success and fulfilment with proficient CSR Projects
5. Employee engagement, helping increase staff collaboration and morale.
6. Positive publicity, helping build brand loyalty with your clients
Consumers want to support companies that are associated with a good cause, and employees want to work for socially-responsible companies. We can help you with both.
Sponsorship, fundraising, and donations are crucial to our success, and we have several projects and initiatives that need support.
An outline of some options that will benefit both of our organisations are detailed below for your consideration. These are by no means exhaustive, and a collaboration together could manifest on any number of levels – which we are willing to explore in more detail should you wish to partner with us…
TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS
BSST is an accredited NPO and PBO. Should you wish to contribute through funding, sponsoring, or donating to BSST, you will receive tax deduction privileges under Section 18A of the Act for supporting an NPO.