Business Profile – Stacy Mc Ardle
1. What is the name of your business and what is your role? I am the Business Development Manager for Trevor Clark Action Coach
2. Describe your business in two sentences. ActionCoach is a global company that is number 1 in business coaching. Trevor Clark is a coach in Durban who has been operating for the last 11 years.
3. How long have you been in business? ActionCoach coach Trevor Clark has been in business for 12 years.
4. How did you get into this business? I believed in ActionCoach’s Brand values – Abundance, Commitment, Integrity , Excellence, Consistency. They spoke to me and I wanted to be a part of a business that lived these values daily..
5. What’s the biggest challenge you’ve faced, and how did you overcome it? Learning the systems and then having COVID hit, was challenging. However, Trevor is not only a great coach, he’s a great mentor and teacher.
6. What single trait/skill could you not have succeeded without? Patience and determination- Without these I would have caved under the pressure.
7. What is the best business advice you’ve received? It’s not how fast you achieve something, but the value you put into something.
8. Your secret to business success is? Accepting you don’t know everything about business, and that is okay. We are built as humans to learn and grow our knowledge over time, this is why getting in touch with a coach like Trevor who understands and can teach you through the fundamentals of growing your business to last, and or to sell.
9. What is your business goal for 2020? Help as many businesses as possible, ActionCoach is about helping business owners understand their true business potential.
10. Tell us one thing that not many people know about you? I have a slight obsession with boxes, I believe things should be put in their place to be organised and if it can be put in a box then all the better!