- What is the name of your business and what is your role? I am the marketing assistant and I am responsible for all events, training and Marketing for the company.
- Describe your business in two sentances. Ritzy IT is a Sage Pastel reseller that has a strong history in business excellence always maintaining that our clients come first. With over 20 years’ experience we are able to provide software support, tax guidance, out sourced payroll and software development to our clients knowing we are well trained and well experienced in our field.
- How long have you been in business? Ritzy IT has been in business for 22 years, I have been with Ritzy IT for 1 year and was previously at Tala Game Reserve as a wedding planner.
- How did you get into this business? I was looking for a challenging position within a company that I could grow and learn more in. I have learned a lot since I started at Ritzy IT.
- What’s the biggest challenge you’ve faced, and how did you overcome it? The biggest challenge that I have faced is understanding all the products and I overcame this challenge by understanding the need for the products
- What single trait/skill could you not have succeeded without? Customer service
- What is the best business advice you’ve received? There is always a faster and easier way to do everything in your job. If its hard you are doing it wrong.
- Your secret to business success is? Great team work, there is no I in team and without our dedicated team we wouldn’t have made it this far.
- What is your business goal for 2015? To save every business time by using the correct software
- Tell us one thing that not many people know about you? I was born in Japan and I was a wedding planner
GUEST AUTHOR BIO
Sue St Leger
Owner of Sue St Leger & Associates
Sue St Leger & Associates
Sue St.Leger, owner of Sue St Leger & Associates, shares her personal tips and thoughts on the importance of women supporting other women in business, leadership and networking. As an experienced profiler and emotional intelligence assessor, she encourages fostering a supportive and empowering environment for women through self-development.