Stay ahead of 2015 and get your business running in the right direction. At Ritzy we have been spending lots of time making sure we are ready to take on this year and make it our best.
Some tips below that helped us push us through 2014 and build to an exciting 2015.
1. Pick 5 business goals you wish to achieve this year and stick to them.
2. Create an action plan on how you are going to achieve the goals you have set
3. Set up your business so that you are able to measure your goals.
4. Ensure your accounting and payroll software is working for you, not you for it.
5. Start following inspirational people and take their advice.
6. Build strategic alliances, use other companies to help bring you extra profit.
We wish you all the best for 2015.
GUEST AUTHOR BIO
Sue St Leger
Owner of Sue St Leger & Associates
Sue St Leger & Associates
Sue St.Leger, owner of Sue St Leger & Associates, shares her personal tips and thoughts on the importance of women supporting other women in business, leadership and networking. As an experienced profiler and emotional intelligence assessor, she encourages fostering a supportive and empowering environment for women through self-development.