Dionne Collett – Take Note
1. What is the name of your business and what is your role? Take Note Reputation Management, Owner / Director
2. Describe your business in two sentences. We tailor make a formula of public relations and marketing to create, build or enhance your corporate reputation in in the required target market. Through communication via various media platforms we are able to engage with your consumer.
3. How long have you been in business? 7 years
4. How did you get into this business? I was working for a hospitality group, who were looking for a PR company that specialized and, more so, understood the requirements of the hospitality industry. It all happened at a time that I choose to leave the company due to family commitments. It created an opportunity that I grabbed with both hands – a challenge as this was a complete change of career for me, something that I have never looked back on!
5. What’s the biggest challenge you’ve faced, and how did you overcome it? There have been many challenges but I have overcome them by simplifying the challenge, remain focused on what the objective is and work through things systematically.
6. What single trait/skill could you not have succeeded without? Being service orientated, proactive and being able to identify opportunities before they are presented.
7. What is the best business advice you’ve received? Keep things simple. Exceed the line of expectation
8. Your secret to business success is? Set your objectives in your life both personal and business and stay focused on them. There are many roads that lead into your, take the adventure but remain on the main path to achieve what you have set out for yourself.