Member Profile – Camille Perumal, Structured Wealth Management
2. Describe your business in two sentences. A Financial Services Company built through carefully managed relationships, that provides relevant outcomes for Risk Management and Wealth Creation, through a well-structured FNA process that protects the interest of the client offering the most comprehensive & objective advice/product the industry has to offer.
3. How long have you been in business? I have been in this industry for over 3 years now.
4. How did you get into this business? Having started in the company as a Client Relations Executive I endeavored to enter into the core of the operations in becoming a Financial Advisor
5. What makes you go to work in the morning? The pure satisfaction I get from injecting integrity back into an otherwise ravished industry.
I am really passionate about producing the best possible service and advice for my clients, and making friends by it.
6. What is your favorite part of your work day? I love meeting the wonderful people we call clients, and in truth get to learn more about this world we live in through their shared experiences.
7. Your secret to business success is? Maintaining discipline and consistency has really become a key feature for me and has surely produced many fruitful relationships for me.
Combined with diligence and continuous self-developmental initiatives, it really becomes a no-brainer that when people interact with an
individual of this sort they feel safer & more willing to engage in a business transaction/s.
8. The best business advice you have received is? What we do has the ability to either ‘compliment’ or ‘destroy’ the future needs of a client, and by virtue his/her life…do your best to always achieve the ‘first’, And you will almost certainly remove the possibility of the ‘latter’.