Member Profile – Jenny Kearns, JennyK Personal Shopper
- What is the name of your business and what is your role? JennyK Personal Shopper cc. / Managing Member.
- Describe your business in two sentences. My goal is to help women and men who want to improve their personal image and to show them how to achieve this irrespective of their age or shape. The way we feel about ourselves can really affect how we interact with the rest of the world, our professional behaviour at the work place, and the way we feel inside.
- How long have you been in business? 10 Years
- How did you get into this business? A genuine love of beautiful clothing, shopping, travel and seeing people feel good about themselves drew me to want to do something I am inherently good at.
- What makes you go to work in the morning? Meeting someone new. Being able to help them feel better about themselves. Seeing all the opportunities out there that are available to help people look better and feel better about themselves.
- What is your favourite part of your work day? Listening to my client’s aspirations and fears. There are amazing people out there if only we take the time to listen
- Your secret to business success is? Do what you love, love what you do.
- The best business advice you have received is? As you get older you will regret more things that you did not do when you were younger. So have faith in yourself. Think yes, not no, live life to the full. Never give up.