- Charmaine Schwenn of Tate, Nolan & Knight Attorneys is excited to announce the opening of their new offices in Pietermaritzburg. Tate, Nolan and Knight is growing and we congratulate them on this exciting news.
- Well done to Wendy Ferguson for her 2nd place award in the “Inventor” category of the Sunday Times/Johnny Walker “Nations Greatest”.
- Sandra Barnes of Satin Candy has opened a new franchise in Durban North.
- Mum’s Mail raised over R117 000 for The Sunflower Fund from our 8th annual Mum’s Mail Bollywood Bling High Tea.
- Carryn Lavery is proud to announce her new company is officially up and running, Paper Management Solutions.
GUEST AUTHOR BIO
Sue St Leger
Owner of Sue St Leger & Associates
Sue St Leger & Associates
Sue St.Leger, owner of Sue St Leger & Associates, shares her personal tips and thoughts on the importance of women supporting other women in business, leadership and networking. As an experienced profiler and emotional intelligence assessor, she encourages fostering a supportive and empowering environment for women through self-development.