Adele Hadnum – Chilli Source Design
- What is the name of your business and what is your role? Chilli Source Design – red-hot design, branding and marketing that will get your endorphins popping.
- Describe your business in two sentences. We bring the zing across all points of customer engagement – print, website, point-of-sale, mobile – to breathe new fire into your brand, or build it up from ground zero. Based in Kloof, Durban, Chilli Source Design is the go-to agency for marketing communications that sizzle.
- How long have you been in business? Approximately 13 years
- How did you get into this business? I wanted to get out of the hustle of a large corporate to enable me to build personal relationships with my clients and offer them a personal touch in return. In today’s fast-paced lifestyles we lead, it is so easy to become just another faceless person in the crowd. I want my clients to feel that they can trust me with their brand and for me to help them reach their full potential.
- What makes you go to work in the morning? My husband and my kids! And the thought that a new day with new possibilities get my creative juices bubbling.
- What is your favourite part of your work day? Hearing from a happy client who was blown away with work we had done for them or meeting a new client who is ready to start a new journey with us.
- Your secret to business success is? Always follow a strong ethical compass as this will help you earn the trust of others and enjoy what you do!
- The best business advice you have received is? Love what you do. It will show in the work you deliver.