Olivia Reynolds – Anytime Events
1. What is the name of your business and what is your role? Anytime Events and my role is an event and function coordinator.
2. Describe your business in two sentences. Sourcing of venues and suppliers. Providing decor based on clients requirements to create a unique, memorable event.
3. How long have you been in business? Anytime Events started 4 months ago however my experience regarding functions, themed parties and organising from weddings to golf days is about 7 years.
4. How did you get into this business? It has always been a passion of mine, to assist others whilst using my creative side.
5. What makes you go to work in the morning? The thought of meeting new people and having the opportunity of implementing new ideas.
6. What is your favourite part of your work day? Socialising … from a one on one coffee date to a network breakfast; anything involving people … and talking!
7. Your secret to business success is? Providing excellent service and value for money.
8. What is your business goal for 2013? To secure an ongoing corporate client with their events.