Skills Development / Training
For individual personal / professional development:
• Public workshops (personal growth, transitioning into leadership, strategic planning) – these are run a regular intervals during the year, currently only available in Durban
• 1on1 coaching / mentoring – at least 3 sessions, using a strengths-based approach, drawing on Appreciative Inquiry principles
For SMEs / NPOs / Schools:
• Strategic / Growth / Change planning – this is a consultative, collaborative process that results in a 2-5 year long range plan, with clear 6-monthly / annual strategic or operational objectives and milestones
• In-house training programs that are customized in line with your context and skill requirements: Customer Service (both frontline and backroom staff), Designed 4 Greatness (personal and professional development), Power of Calm (stress and lifestyle management / improvement) and Emerging Leaders (for those transitioning into leadership / supervisory / management positions)
For Medium / Large Organisations:
• Bespoke learning and development programs, tools and resources
• Train-the-Trainer programs to support implementation of bespoke programs
• Culture by Design – designing and building desired culture and ways of working through employee and management engagement
• Appreciative Inquiry
• Alignment workshops and forums
Fresh Eyes Communication believes that SOFT skills build STRONG brands. With over 25 years’ experience in the communication industry at large, Fresh Eyes is perfectly positioned to assess, assist and up-skill individuals, teams and corporates in order to build both personal and corporate brands. A range of interactive half- and full day workshops utilise Fresh Eyes’ unique facilitation approach to ensure maximum benefit and learning for all participants.
We believe in inclusion, therefore we do not provide our customers what they do not require. We do needs analysis before, and after the training.
KZN Business Training Centre is accredited by the Services Seta (Decision Number 0351) as a training provider.
We offer a range of courses that are Accredited, Aligned or designed to cater for our client requirement but do not not lend themselves to Accreditation. Our non-aligned short courses fall within the SAQA definition of “Continuous Professional Development” allowing part of your investment in training to be claimed back under the mandatory grant category of your skills development levies. KZN Business Training Centre has been training business owners, managers and staff for over 30 years.