- Accommodation/Hospitality (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Administration (2)
- Aviation (1)
- Business Services (5)
- Business/Personal Coaching (4)
- Charity/NGO (5)
- Construction (0)
- Engineering (0)
- Entertainment (1)
- Eventing/Event Management (1)
- Fashion (1)
- Financial Services (2)
- Food Industry (4)
- General (0)
- Graphic Design (1)
- Health & Beauty (8)
- Human Resources (3)
- Legal (3)
- Marketing & Public Relations (8)
- Organisational / Personal Development (2)
- Painting & Renovating (1)
- Photography (1)
- Printing (4)
- Recruitment (4)
- Signage (1)
- Skills Development / Training (4)
- Sound & Lighting (0)
- Travel (1)
- Verification Services (1)
- Website Development (2)
Our philosophy is that by working together, there’s no limit to what we can achieve. There are infinite opportunities to make a meaningful difference – which is why we want to partner with organisations to work towards building a better world.
If your customers, employees, or shareholders have causes that they care about, let’s work together to find the right initiative which aligns with your company values, and helps you meet your business and bottom line objectives.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT YOUR BUSINESS?
1. BEE Scorecard points towards Socio-Economic Development (SED) Points
2. Tax 18A certificate (100% deductible)
3. BSST will project manage any Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) project from start to finish.
4. Helping corporates achieve success and fulfilment with proficient CSR Projects
5. Employee engagement, helping increase staff collaboration and morale.
6. Positive publicity, helping build brand loyalty with your clients
Consumers want to support companies that are associated with a good cause, and employees want to work for socially-responsible companies. We can help you with both.
Sponsorship, fundraising, and donations are crucial to our success, and we have several projects and initiatives that need support.
An outline of some options that will benefit both of our organisations are detailed below for your consideration. These are by no means exhaustive, and a collaboration together could manifest on any number of levels – which we are willing to explore in more detail should you wish to partner with us…
TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS
BSST is an accredited NPO and PBO. Should you wish to contribute through funding, sponsoring, or donating to BSST, you will receive tax deduction privileges under Section 18A of the Act for supporting an NPO.
Imagine waking up this morning knowing that by this evening you will have your dream website online and working for you!
We work for YOU for 1 day so you can reap the rewards every day thereafter!
1 Day Webs offers a one day website development service. Once you have gathered your content, branding and relevant images, we design and develop your website for you in just one day. Visit our website to book a complimentary consultation or to book your 1 Day Website build day.
Contact : Charmaine Schwenn email@example.com and I will put you in touch with the right professional.
Training and Development
Our core business
In the area of soft skills, attitude, leadership development, organisational development, performance management, change management, team building and host of training programmes. We are flexible and custom design our processes to suit our clients.
One-on-one coaching with managers and individuals for top performance. Our innovative modules offer an alternate to the traditional approach of training. One-on-one coaching allows for the building of trust, confidentiality and personal performance breakthroughs.
We offer our clients the expertise of highly skilled facilitators and specialists who focus on personal and professional development, strategic and visioning processes, organisational development, high performance leadership, change mastery, skills and attitude alignment, team building, specific job development, personal coaching, talent management, design and development of outcome-based training courses.
Profiling and Assessment
Profiles of South Africa is a leader in profiling, assessment and talent management that is used by 7 of the top 10 fortune 500 companies. The most expensive problems companies deal with today can be solved (or at least diminished) with a better understanding of the people you employ. Matching people successfully with the work they do is the key. We can provide a complete system, custom designed to address your most pressing concerns.
With more than 23 years experience, Pro Appointments offers clients peace of mind
Our courses are tailor made to suit your needs, so if you are a full time mum or working women we offer evening classes. Learn the latest tips and tricks in the makeup world to look flawless. We travel to all venues in SA to provide our hair and makeup services.
For individual personal / professional development:
• Public workshops (personal growth, transitioning into leadership, strategic planning) - these are run a regular intervals during the year, currently only available in Durban
• 1on1 coaching / mentoring - at least 3 sessions, using a strengths-based approach, drawing on Appreciative Inquiry principles
For SMEs / NPOs / Schools:
• Strategic / Growth / Change planning – this is a consultative, collaborative process that results in a 2-5 year long range plan, with clear 6-monthly / annual strategic or operational objectives and milestones
• In-house training programs that are customized in line with your context and skill requirements: Customer Service (both frontline and backroom staff), Designed 4 Greatness (personal and professional development), Power of Calm (stress and lifestyle management / improvement) and Emerging Leaders (for those transitioning into leadership / supervisory / management positions)
For Medium / Large Organisations:
• Bespoke learning and development programs, tools and resources
• Train-the-Trainer programs to support implementation of bespoke programs
• Culture by Design – designing and building desired culture and ways of working through employee and management engagement
• Appreciative Inquiry
• Alignment workshops and forums
EM-Between Communications dynamic sister duo specialise in comprehensive communication strategies, tailor-made for each of our clients. With over 30 years combined experience in the Public Relations Industry we know what works! What are you waiting for? Let us help you get your brand out there!
Westville B&B is owner-run with professional yet personal service across two adjacent properties in the leafy suburb of Westville, Durban. Each of the nine rooms is named after an artist, and individually decorated. Established in 2003, owners Emma and Nic Jacobs have been rewarded with multiple industry recognition awards. We cater for both corporate and leisure travellers. Children welcome.
18 Burlington B&B and Conference Venue, Westville is also owned by Nic and Emma Jacobs: http://18burlington.durban/.
Printing of magazines, catalogues and brochures plus full colour and black only books and a full digital service.