- Accommodation/Hospitality (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Administration (4)
- Aviation (1)
- Business Services (4)
- Business/Personal Coaching (4)
- Charity/NGO (4)
- Construction (0)
- Engineering (0)
- Entertainment (1)
- Eventing/Event Management (1)
- Fashion (0)
- Financial Services (2)
- Food Industry (4)
- General (0)
- Graphic Design (2)
- Health & Beauty (8)
- Human Resources (3)
- Legal (2)
- Marketing & Public Relations (9)
- Organisational / Personal Development (2)
- Painting & Renovating (1)
- Photography (1)
- Printing (4)
- Recruitment (4)
- Signage (1)
- Skills Development / Training (4)
- Sound & Lighting (0)
- Travel (1)
- Website Development (2)
Contact us to find out what we can do for your business!
The Sunflower Fund strives to increase the South African Bone Marrow Registry to 100 000 donors in each of the four major ethnic groups within South Africa thus reflecting the population demographics of the country. Our aim in the long-term is to recruit 400 000 donors representative of all ethnic groups, offering more hope to those patients who are searching for suitable matches.
We are a small, adaptable company who are able to meet our clients unique needs. Services you can trust, quality you can afford.
We do this through;
1. Focusing on what your company’s vision, mission and objectives are and then designing and facilitating the implementation of the HR processes and interventions that you need, how you need them and when you need them
2. Keeping it simple, fast, efficient and where necessary technology based
3. Keeping abreast of the latest and greatest trends and being pro-active in our approach to building them into our initiatives and bringing them to life in your business
4. Partnering with specialists, if or when required, that provide specialist skill and knowledge in support of your needs
We partner with our clients to deliver customised, value-based services and solutions to your business. We follow the "love what you do" approach and therefore ensure that the candidate becomes an asset to your business and fits the relevant culture.
Please refer to our website for further information on services we offer, which also include content writing, slogans, poetry and related services.
We provide paralegal and compliance services which include Attestations, Declarations, Affidavits, Certifications, drafting legal documentation and policies, paralegal support for attorneys and the general public, CCMA and Rental Housing referrals.
We offer a full service related to Tender completion and assisting emerging companies understand the tender process. We provide guidance on meeting all requirements of Functionality and Tender Data to ensure the tender is fully compliant. We also provide assistance with statutory registrations, such as CIPC, CSD, SARS, CIDB, Master Builders, and attend to Public Officer appointment letters, Share Certificates, Resolutions, and BBB-EE Affidavits
To provide service and support to the disabled from all communities.
We offer the following services
- A free 30min consultation to decide what you need and don't need in order to maximise your space and make it more user friendly for you!
- We will complete the space in the time quoted
- We will remove any donations or unwanted items for a small service fee
- We offer follow up sessions to keep your space organised
- We assist in putting procedures in place to make life easier moving forward
- We are available on Saturdays and Public Holidays
- We take all donations to We Are Durban and can arrange removal of large items
- We work in any space in the home or office, as well as facilitating paper to digital migration for the office and organising and decluttering your computer or email.