- Accommodation/Hospitality (1)
- Accounting (2)
- Administration (1)
- Aviation (0)
- Business Services (8)
- Business/Personal Coaching (3)
- Charity/NGO (3)
- Cleaning (0)
- Construction (1)
- Education (3)
- Engineering (0)
- Entertainment (1)
- Eventing/Event Management (2)
- Fashion (1)
- Financial Services (2)
- Food Industry (3)
- General (1)
- Graphic Design (1)
- Health & Beauty (8)
- Human Resources (2)
- Legal (3)
- Marketing & Public Relations (8)
- Organisational / Personal Development (1)
- Painting & Renovating (1)
- Photography (1)
- Printing (0)
- Recruitment (1)
- Signage (1)
- Skills Development / Training (3)
- Sound & Lighting (0)
- Travel (2)
- Verification Services (0)
- Website Development (2)
Contact us to find out what we can do for your business!
Marketing is the heart of every business! You could offer the best product or service, but if no one has seen or heard of it how will your sales increase?
I help wedding and event companies get brand awareness, credibility and leads to increase there sales.
We do this through;
1. Focusing on what your company’s vision, mission and objectives are and then designing and facilitating the implementation of the HR processes and interventions that you need, how you need them and when you need them
2. Keeping it simple, fast, efficient and where necessary technology based
3. Keeping abreast of the latest and greatest trends and being pro-active in our approach to building them into our initiatives and bringing them to life in your business
4. Partnering with specialists, if or when required, that provide specialist skill and knowledge in support of your needs
Would you also like your very own Marketing Manager at hand?
"die shoppie Outsourced Marketing" offer Professional Outsourced Marketing. Our services are result-driven, helping Business owners grow their Business Globally.
Our speciality is lead generation, brand reputation & exposure, with a passion for the latest trends to ensure success for our clients.
The Partners are Arisha Rajaram and Nozipho Sybil Mvulane. Both Partners have experience in all aspects of the legal sphere, and provide a range of services.
Rajaram Mvulane Attorneys has been accredited with a Level 1 BBBEE status. We are committed to upholding and enhancing employment equity principles, women empowerment, embracing the objectives of skills development and pride ourselves in being able to assist any business and workforce.
The Partners of Rajaram Mvulane Attorneys have knowledge in both the legal and corporate sectors.
We specialise in employment law, with an emphasis on creating a fair environment for both employers and employees. We strive to ensure that the best interests of our client are of paramount importance. Some of the employment law services that we offer include expert advice on bargaining council and CCMA matters, as well as negotiating and drafting all policies and contracts pertaining to employment law. Rajaram Mvulane Attorneys also has niche experience in property law disputes, property management concerns and landlord and tenant matters, including the drafting of all property related documents. We are also experienced in family law matters, with an emphasis on divorces, child-care, maintenance (spousal and child support) and domestic disputes.
Rajaram Mvulane Attorneys is based Morningside, strategically located close to most courts, bargaining councils and the CCMA.
Ashta Business Evolution (ABE) is a multi-faceted company focused on providing SMEs with front-line business growth solutions. ABE is owned and managed by Avashnee Soobramoney, a Chartered Accountant with valuable experience in the fields of business development, financial accounting as well as corporate treasury. ABE is committed to ensuring that SMEs reach their full potential and that the owners and management are fully equipped to deal with the rapid changes in the business and economic environment. The following services are offered:
• Business Diagnostic and Turnaround
• Business Planning and Funding Applications
• Business Strategy Planning
• Financial Management Mentorship
• Capacity Building
• Occupational Health and Safety Planning and Implementation
• Strategy Implementation
• Annual Financial Statement Compilation and Tax Services
At Consider It Sorted, we pride ourselves in taking care of our client’s needs so that they can concentrate on growing their business. We focus on the administrative and financial tasks that are time-consuming and with our commitment, they can concentrate on making their businesses a success.
Let Consider It Sorted get you on the right track to peace of mind.
We Create Experiences Worth Remembering, as every event, no matter the size of number of delegates is planned and implemented with care, love and integrity.
WAHM WorkSpace is passionate about empowering women to work better. We offer Virtual Assistance services provided by work at home moms. We have WAHMs on the team to assist with technical tasks (blogs, websites, mailing lists), bookkeeping, copywriting, email management, administration tasks and more. We offer training on business basics - including WordPress, Mailchimp, Wave, etc.
To provide service and support to the disabled from all communities.