- Accommodation/Hospitality (3)
- Accounting (1)
- Administration (1)
- Aviation (0)
- Business Services (7)
- Business/Personal Coaching (2)
- Charity/NGO (3)
- Construction (0)
- Education (1)
- Engineering (0)
- Entertainment (1)
- Eventing/Event Management (1)
- Fashion (1)
- Financial Services (2)
- Food Industry (1)
- General (2)
- Graphic Design (2)
- Health & Beauty (4)
- Human Resources (2)
- Legal (3)
- Marketing & Public Relations (9)
- Organisational / Personal Development (0)
- Painting & Renovating (1)
- Photography (1)
- Printing (0)
- Recruitment (0)
- Signage (1)
- Skills Development / Training (4)
- Sound & Lighting (0)
- Travel (2)
- Verification Services (0)
- Website Development (2)
Contact us to find out what we can do for your business!
We do this through;
1. Focusing on what your company’s vision, mission and objectives are and then designing and facilitating the implementation of the HR processes and interventions that you need, how you need them and when you need them
2. Keeping it simple, fast, efficient and where necessary technology based
3. Keeping abreast of the latest and greatest trends and being pro-active in our approach to building them into our initiatives and bringing them to life in your business
4. Partnering with specialists, if or when required, that provide specialist skill and knowledge in support of your needs
Would you also like your very own Marketing Manager at hand?
"die shoppie Outsourced Marketing" offer Professional Outsourced Marketing. Our services are result-driven, helping Business owners grow their Business Globally.
Our speciality is lead generation, brand reputation & exposure, with a passion for the latest trends to ensure success for our clients.
The Benjamin situate in Florida Road Durban and Champagne Castle set in the u'Khahlamba Central Drakensberg Escarpment
As the founder of the Hello Boss Community, Ashley is also an avid community builder and people connector (yes, that's a thing!), a coffee and G & T enthusiast; novice minimalist, bullet journaler and planning strategist. She is also a new mommy to little Georgia Rose (aka Pea), and has been described by those closest to her as a stubborn optimist, and a firm believer in building a business around a life you love (and not the other way around!).
At Consider It Sorted, we pride ourselves in taking care of our client’s needs so that they can concentrate on growing their business. We focus on the administrative and financial tasks that are time-consuming and with our commitment, they can concentrate on making their businesses a success.
Let Consider It Sorted get you on the right track to peace of mind.
WAHM WorkSpace is building the community for a coworking space for women. We offer Virtual Administration services provided by work at home moms. We currently host monthly networking events and co-host training and workshops that empower women in various ways.
To provide service and support to the disabled from all communities.
Brenda Daniels is a freelance writer and editor who loves stories - reading about them, watching them, experiencing them and writing about them. Apart from this review blog Brenda also writes fiction, and offers a number of writing and editing services to small businesses.
When in Doubt, Call us out.